Thread Contributor: GayTreeThe Truth is Out There, Open Your Eyes
The Elders don't want you to wake up, sheeple. There are aliens invading and attempting to take over our lands and livelihood. They are starting small. First, it was the weird glitchy looking mob thing that might have been AI I don't really know. But then, it was the frigging MONOLITH.

[Image: unknown.png]

I MAY HAVE BEEN DRUNK, BUT I KNOW WHAT I SAW THAT NIGHT. I SAW THEM BEAM IT DOWN FROM THEIR AIRSHIP AFTER THEY FOUND OUT WE DESTROYED IT ONCE.

DNW7 SAW ONE FIRE BALLS OF FLAMES FROM ITS HANDS, IT WAS INVISIBLE. WE KNOW THAT THEY'RE OUT THERE.
WE NEED TO WAKE UP. PLEASE.
OTHER TRUTH SEEKERS, PLEASE HELP US FIND MORE OF THESE SIGHTINGS. WE MUST PROTECT ATLAS AS WE KNOW IT.
Yes I’m gay. Yes I’m a tree.
(05-11-2018, 09:23 PM)GayTree Wrote: The Elders don't want you to wake up, sheeple. There are aliens invading and attempting to take over our lands and livelihood. They are starting small. First, it was the weird glitchy looking mob thing that might have been AI I don't really know. But then, it was the frigging MONOLITH.

I MAY HAVE BEEN DRUNK, BUT I KNOW WHAT I SAW THAT NIGHT. I SAW THEM BEAM IT DOWN FROM THEIR AIRSHIP AFTER THEY FOUND OUT WE DESTROYED IT ONCE.

DNW7 SAW ONE FIRE BALLS OF FLAMES FROM ITS HANDS, IT WAS INVISIBLE. WE KNOW THAT THEY'RE OUT THERE.
OTHER TRUTH SEEKERS, PLEASE HELP US FIND MORE OF THESE SIGHTINGS. WE MUST PROTECT ATLAS AS WE KNOW IT.

Why. xD
I KNEW IT WAS TRUE!

THey TriED To TAke mE
(05-11-2018, 09:24 PM)Asymphir Wrote:
(05-11-2018, 09:23 PM)GayTree Wrote: The Elders don't want you to wake up, sheeple. There are aliens invading and attempting to take over our lands and livelihood. They are starting small. First, it was the weird glitchy looking mob thing that might have been AI I don't really know. But then, it was the frigging MONOLITH.

Why. xD

They visited us. They've attempted to silence us. We will not be silenced. We need to stop him. Please, believe us. We're not alone.
Omg....
(05-11-2018, 09:23 PM)GayTree Wrote: I MAY HAVE BEEN DRUNK, BUT I KNOW WHAT I SAW THAT NIGHT. I SAW THEM BEAM IT DOWN FROM THEIR AIRSHIP AFTER THEY FOUND OUT WE DESTROYED IT ONCE.
Did I hear       A i r s h i p ?
All things considered, I'm probably an antagonist in this story. 
There are now rumors that Guld has been taken over by Aliens and that he is being used to build these monoliths. The gate outside of the crossing is where they come from, and we suspect that while Guld was asleep, and alien took him over and used his strength to build these monuments. Guld has no recollection of these activities, but we know that they'd have to take over the body of someone quite strong to place these constructions. We still do not know the purpose. Leads are appreciated.