Thread Contributor: RaxiusAureus Activity Policy
Legend
One Season = 1 week
One Year = 1 month

Aureus Activity Policy
Proposed on the 360th Day of Evermoon, 418 ACE by Founder Raxius
Article I:
Section I:
This document has been created in order to set standard guidelines for how active citizens of Aureus should be when pertaining to their job.
Section II:
All sanctions must be authorized through an official vote of the council.
Section III:
This policy may be amended or repealed by vote of the council.
Section IV:
Unexcused inactivity is defined in this document as not attending or completing their assigned duty/job in Aureus without giving proper reason prior. (Offline for long periods of time without giving reason.)

Article II: Guidelines for Recruits
Section I:
If a recruit is found be in a state of unexcused inactivity for one season, then they will be found in violation of this policy and will be expelled from the nation by the council, after the council has confirmed the violation through a council meeting.

Article III: Guidelines for Citizens, Diplomats, and Knights
Section I:
If a citizen, diplomat or knight  is found to be in a state of unexcused inactivity for two seasons, then they will be found in violation of this policy and will be given a warning by the council, after the council has confirmed the violation through a council meeting.
Section II:
If a citizen, diplomat, or knight continues to be in a state of unexcused inactivity for two more seasons, after they have been already warned, a total of one year of unexcused inactivity, they then will be found in violation of this policy and will be expelled from the nation by the council, after the council has confirmed the violation.
Section III:
If a knight continues to be in a state of unexcused inactivity for one season, after they have already been warned, then they will be found in violation of this policy and will be demoted to citizen by the council, after the council has confirmed the violation.

Article IV: Guidelines for Dukes
Section I:
If a duke is found to be in a state of unexcused inactivity for two seasons, then they will be found in violation of this policy and will be given a warning by the council, after the council has confirmed the violation through a council meeting.
Section II:
If a duke continues to be in a state of unexcused inactivity for one more season, after they have been already warned, a total of three seasons of unexcused inactivity, they then will be found in violation of this policy and will be demoted to knight by the council, after the council has confirmed the violation
Article V: Guidelines for Lords
Section I:
If a lord is found to be in a state of unexcused inactivity for one season, then they will be found in violation of this policy and will be given a warning by the council, after the council has confirmed the violation through a council meeting.
Section II:
If a lord continues to be in a state of unexcused inactivity for one more season, after they have been already warned, a total of two seasons of unexcused inactivity, then they will be found in violation of this policy and will be demoted to Duke by the council, after the council has confirmed the violation.

Passed through an official vote of the council on the 301st Day of Timberfall, 418 ACE.