Thread Contributor: litchgathChange to the Wording of Rule 4 Part 6
I recently played with a new player Mudou, who was upset over how he originally read this rule.  He took it very generously, meaning a broad area around his spawn was protected from spawn killing.  However, when he joined our town, we were attacked shortly after.  I want to be clear that no one was standing by our spawn point and killing us.  However, whenever he left the spawn house to go to another building in town, he would get killed.  He was also killed while trying to flee town.  He felt that this was outside the rules, and when told that it was not,  felt that the rules were being twisted for the older players, when they merely knew the rules better then him.

In order to prevent this situation from occurring the the future, perhaps a more strict definition of this rule will let people who read them better know what to expect.

Just my suggestion, though I do think It would help people get in the right frame of mind and be ready for the kind of sieges that this server will have!

Thanks for reading,
litchgath
(01-11-2018, 12:02 AM)litchgath Wrote: I recently played with a new player Mudou, who was upset over how he originally read this rule.  He took it very generously, meaning a broad area around his spawn was protected from spawn killing.  However, when he joined our town, we were attacked shortly after.  I want to be clear that no one was standing by our spawn point and killing us.  However, whenever he left the spawn house to go to another building in town, he would get killed.  He was also killed while trying to flee town.  He felt that this was outside the rules, and when told that it was not,  felt that the rules were being twisted for the older players, when they merely knew the rules better then him.

In order to prevent this situation from occurring the the future, perhaps a more strict definition of this rule will let people who read them better know what to expect.

Just my suggestion, though I do think It would help people get in the right frame of mind and be ready for the kind of sieges that this server will have!

Thanks for reading,
litchgath

Thank you for your suggestion, we will be looking into making this more clear so that we may punish accordingly in the future.