Forums
Excavation TNT for projects - Printable Version

+- Forums (https://forums.mc-atlas.com)
+-- Forum: Atlas Forum (https://forums.mc-atlas.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Suggestions (https://forums.mc-atlas.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Thread: Excavation TNT for projects (/showthread.php?tid=1147)

Excavation TNT for projects - Takvori - 05-30-2020

We all know it mining areas to be able to build there etc. But sometimes it goes beyond the basic idea of just a room with chests and becomes massive projects like maby a goblin cavern/Dwarven City. which the size of mining that takes forever basically especially with the limiting factor of haste on atlas. So you'd say worldedit would be the best fix for this but ofcourse impossible to just pay like 10k gems for a worldedit as the elders have enough on their mind. So my proposition would be a tnt block that breaks more blocks around it (it's only useable in your town) and would lighten the grindy ness of mining massive holes. And since only leadership can toggle destruction in towns it seems fairly safe to be used.

RE: Excavation TNT for projects - BrickStormSix - 05-30-2020

i like this idea. it removes some of the grind of mining out a underground city/area. would be useful for bunkers and whatnot as well.

RE: Excavation TNT for projects - Aid711 - 05-31-2020

(05-30-2020, 05:16 PM)Takvori Wrote: We all know it mining areas to be able to build there etc. But sometimes it goes beyond the basic idea of just a room with chests and becomes massive projects like maby a goblin cavern/Dwarven City. which the size of mining that takes forever basically especially with the limiting factor of haste on atlas. So you'd say worldedit would be the best fix for this but ofcourse impossible to just pay like 10k gems for a worldedit as the elders have enough on their mind. So my proposition would be a tnt block that breaks more blocks around it (it's only useable in your town) and would lighten the grindy ness of mining massive holes. And since only leadership can toggle destruction in towns it seems fairly safe to be used.
IMO it shouldn't drop the items so that there's a trade-off, but it should also be cheap.

RE: Excavation TNT for projects - Takvori - 06-01-2020

(05-31-2020, 09:56 AM)Aid711 Wrote:
(05-30-2020, 05:16 PM)Takvori Wrote: We all know it mining areas to be able to build there etc. But sometimes it goes beyond the basic idea of just a room with chests and becomes massive projects like maby a goblin cavern/Dwarven City. which the size of mining that takes forever basically especially with the limiting factor of haste on atlas. So you'd say worldedit would be the best fix for this but ofcourse impossible to just pay like 10k gems for a worldedit as the elders have enough on their mind. So my proposition would be a tnt block that breaks more blocks around it (it's only useable in your town) and would lighten the grindy ness of mining massive holes. And since only leadership can toggle destruction in towns it seems fairly safe to be used.
IMO it shouldn't drop the items so that there's a trade-off, but it should also be cheap.

Yeah so i would say be the same as regular tnt with a bigger blast radius and that it just destroys most if not all blocks dropped, be cheap and be able to destroy cobble since alot of natural caves exist of cobble blocks.