Forums
Succession in the Crimean Khanate - Printable Version

+- Forums (https://forums.mc-atlas.com)
+-- Forum: Atlas Forum (https://forums.mc-atlas.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Nation Politics (https://forums.mc-atlas.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+--- Thread: Succession in the Crimean Khanate (/showthread.php?tid=1075)

Pages: 1 2

Succession in the Crimean Khanate - RayWard54 - 11-19-2019

Succession in the Crimean Khanate

Following the abdication of the original Khan, Orlanth Stormbringer, the Crimean Khanate seeked protection from the Aureunites via joining their nation. This was followed by a town transfer of Crimea and incorporation into the Aureunite state. For six months there was a succession status quo where there was no Khan of Crimea. After the six months of the Crimean Khanate’s succession status quo, a new Khan has been coronated. The new Khan, Rayward Markov, has made his first act as Khan was to reinstate the regional autonomy guarantee from Aureus. This decrees that the Crimean Khanate is allowed to loot and siege any independent nation on the continent of Athera, including the archipelagos of the South. Following this reinstatement of sacking rights, the Crimean Khanate has besieged the town of Ryondell in the nation of Mezil for funding of the further development of Crimea and the Windswept Archipelago. This is not an official act of Aurenite aggression unless Founder Adara Markov decrees it so.

The terror of the South will rise again.

Signed,
Rayward Markov
Silent Stornbringer
Orlanth Stormbringer
Adara Markov

RE: Succession in the Crimean Khanate - KillerPike - 11-19-2019

Hope it was worth it :)

RE: Succession in the Crimean Khanate - Desertdweller_ - 11-19-2019

So unfun to play with in the first place that nobody came with you to Shiraxia, so you decided to try to kill the server people were actually enjoying. Good job.

RE: Succession in the Crimean Khanate - EpikNyan - 11-19-2019

lol Why so toxic? - What point is there to getting so heated when the siege system is utilized while nations have relics? - The problem is that Atlas is a generally peaceful server, and no matter what, the siege system will generate toxicity - and you can't really make the argument that they were trying to kill Atlas while playing on Shiraxia, because they're actively up-keeping a nation on Atlas, too

RE: Succession in the Crimean Khanate - Raiyoku - 11-19-2019

To be honest, though I don't really agree with their political position, the Khanate did nothing remotely wrong here. They just sieged someone. Anyway, it isn't as if Mezil is a tiny helpless nation. They are big, and they could probably recover from this quite easily. Anyway, that's just my opinion, not anything official. I really like the folks in Mezil, and Adara and the others are nice too. PvP on a server like Atlas isn't anything to fall to pieces over. It is meant to be there. I agree that the AFU kinda has an unfair advantage, but still.

(11-19-2019, 09:30 PM)EpikNyan Wrote: lol Why so toxic? - What point is there to getting so heated when the siege system is utilized while nations have relics? - The problem is that Atlas is a generally peaceful server, and no matter what, the siege system will generate toxicity - and you can't really make the argument that they were trying to kill Atlas while playing on Shiraxia, because they're actively up-keeping a nation on Atlas, too

This isn't about toxicity. This is about you all going onto a chill server, complaining about it not being up to your tastes, over, and over, and over. THEN when you aren't here to talk shit about the server and the people playing it, you decide to "enforce" everyone else to play by your rules. You ever wonder why every nation you have ever fought ended up leaving the server in one way or another? Its not because you are "amazing and so scared of you". Its because you people are just not fun to play with, and ruin the server for everyone who just wants to have a good time. Now the server has to split because of you, and its still not enough. Because you can't just fucking relax.

RE: Succession in the Crimean Khanate - EpikNyan - 11-19-2019

1. I'm not Aureus - and I wasn't involved whatsoever

2. The split was a good move
3. If you don't like the siege mechanic, don't get a relic
4. Lol relax

RE: Succession in the Crimean Khanate - idako_the_wizard - 11-19-2019

(11-19-2019, 09:38 PM)Desertdweller_ Wrote:
(11-19-2019, 09:30 PM)EpikNyan Wrote: lol Why so toxic? - What point is there to getting so heated when the siege system is utilized while nations have relics? - The problem is that Atlas is a generally peaceful server, and no matter what, the siege system will generate toxicity - and you can't really make the argument that they were trying to kill Atlas while playing on Shiraxia, because they're actively up-keeping a nation on Atlas, too

This isn't about toxicity. This is about you all going onto a chill server, complaining about it not being up to your tastes, over, and over, and over. THEN when you aren't here to talk shit about the server and the people playing it, you decide to "enforce" everyone else to play by your rules. You ever wonder why every nation you have ever fought ended up leaving the server in one way or another? Its not because you are "amazing and so scared of you". Its because you people are just not fun to play with, and ruin the server for everyone who just wants to have a good time. Now the server has to split because of you, and its still not enough. Because you can't just fucking relax.

> you decide to "enforce" everyone else to play by your rules.
the rules. the games rules. the rules ajax beholds us to.

>Because you can't just fucking relax.
you dont know us personally, in our own discord we pretty much chill and shitpost. by your own statement, anyone that plays marginally better than YOU, is a darn dirty tryhard that must be removed, no other option.

(11-19-2019, 09:40 PM)EpikNyan Wrote: 1. I'm not Aureus

2. The split was a good move
3. If you don't like the siege mechanic, don't get a relic
4. Lol relax

1. Fuck semantics Epik, you are Aureus and you know it.
2. I agree that it was,  I loved the idea, because people on Atlas, wouldn't have to deal with THIS kind of shit
3. Its not about the siege mechanic anymore. It's merely the tipping point.
4. I've been relaxed for 3 fucking years. Hell I (and plenty of others), have even tried to make amends with you all. But when half of my fucking friends who used to enjoy Atlas no longer even want to play, I get kinda pissed, ya know? 

Here I was, thinking the pattern was over. No more people like Boozeglade, ETP, Slongaria, Laundronia, Elion, and countless smaller nations and individual members that have left the server in frustration from your general assholery was for the most part over. But I guess not :D

(11-19-2019, 09:44 PM)idako_the_wizard Wrote:
(11-19-2019, 09:38 PM)Desertdweller_ Wrote:

> you decide to "enforce" everyone else to play by your rules.
the rules. the games rules. the rules ajax beholds us to.

>Because you can't just fucking relax.
you dont know us personally, in our own discord we pretty much chill and shitpost. by your own statement, anyone that plays marginally better than YOU, is a darn dirty tryhard that must be removed, no other option.

Who's "you" lol. Im a chat mod Idako. The only rules that I enforce are those that prevent people from spamming the n-word in chats

RE: Succession in the Crimean Khanate - Adara_ - 11-19-2019

Addressing pike the system is opt in, by picking up a relic you consent to being attacked. The admins have made this clear since day one, if you pick up a relic and get sieged you should have expected it, don't want to get sieged? don't opt into the system.

Addressing Desert Our complaints were largely that we felt we had nothing to do (due to how much of the content we've consumed, and tbh after doing the major quests, building a large city, and getting rich, there really isn't too much tbh) not that the server is "not to our tastes". In addition being "chill" has nothing to do with this. If the siege had been for personal reasons like a grudge, you may have a point but it is your prerogative to opt in or not, and if you opt in then it's on you.