Thread Contributor: Dnw7Announcing Boozeglade's Brand New Zippy-Snappy Delivery Service!
Good Morning, Afternoon, Evening, or Dead of Night folks!

Us brewers of the Beer Brethren from Boozeglade are pleased to announce that we are now running a delivery service for all of your alcohol consumption needs!

Starting today, the 244th day of Cryos 420 ACE, we will be offering premium rates for the delivery of any Boozeglade products provided your order is greater than 10 gems. A small additional fee will be necessary to cover any caravan or boat travel needed as well as a flat rate of 15 gems for risk associated with travel. 

Don't miss out on our latest brews and products, such as our deep golden rum or artisan cakes, order today and receive your delivery faster than the most nimble wind spirit!

[Image: ZippySnappy.png]
Not to exaggerate but I would DIE for Zippy in a heartbeat.
Yes I’m gay. Yes I’m a tree.
(05-15-2018, 12:51 AM)Dnw7 Wrote: Good Morning, Afternoon, Evening, or Dead of Night folks!

Us brewers of the Beer Brethren from Boozeglade are pleased to announce that we are now running a delivery service for all of your alcohol consumption needs!

Starting today, the 244th day of Cryos 420 ACE, we will be offering premium rates for the delivery of any Boozeglade products provided your order is greater than 10 gems. A small additional fee will be necessary to cover any caravan or boat travel needed as well as a flat rate of 15 gems for risk associated with travel. 

Don't miss out on our latest brews and products, such as our deep golden rum or artisan cakes, order today and receive your delivery faster than the most nimble wind spirit!

[Image: ZippySnappy.png]

who did the art?
Sorry for the late response Digger, but it was me who did the art. It's kind of a big hobby of mine actually.
(05-16-2018, 11:20 AM)Dnw7 Wrote: Sorry for the late response Digger, but it was me who did the art. It's kind of a big hobby of mine actually.

it is beautiful, what program do you use, i have always wanted to get into digital art?
(05-18-2018, 06:01 PM)Diggerdoge99 Wrote:
(05-16-2018, 11:20 AM)Dnw7 Wrote: Sorry for the late response Digger, but it was me who did the art. It's kind of a big hobby of mine actually.

it is beautiful, what program do you use, i have always wanted to get into digital art?

I use paint tool Sai, and some freeware for typesetting but the second doesn't matter.