Thread Contributor: burriVictory declaration over The Kingdom of Noctia, 363rd day of Timberfall 420 ACE
Victory declaration over The Kingdom of Noctia,
363rd day of Timberfall 420 ACE

The Kingdom of Blothera declares victory over The Kingdom of Noctia as their leader, Merfrid, concedes defeat before Blothera.
The Kingdom of Blothera and The Kingdom of Noctia have agreed on the following
peace terms:
  • Noctia will concede defeat to Blothera.
  • Merfrid will stand trial before the court of Blothera and publicly appologise to Blothera for assisting Winterheim in the siege against New Derby.
  • A peace treaty between Noctia and Blothera, lasting until the 363rd day of Timberfall 421 ACE.

This isn't a victory declaration, these are surrender demands. Quit labeling these inaccurately, makes you look stupid.
(05-10-2018, 07:19 PM)Raxius Wrote: This isn't a victory declaration, these are surrender demands. Quit labeling these inaccurately, makes you look stupid.

have you not seen my profile pic

(05-10-2018, 07:19 PM)Raxius Wrote: This isn't a victory declaration, these are surrender demands. Quit labeling these inaccurately, makes you look stupid.

Noctia already accepted the demands, they're just posting what they were and stating that Noctia has yielded.
Yes I’m gay. Yes I’m a tree.