Thread Contributor: MerfridKingdom of Noctia - Peace Offering - 156th day of Evermoon, 420 ACE
[Image: kX2COHR.jpg]
wait, considering blothera has won every  engagement against noctia, why would they take this
All things considered, I'm probably an antagonist in this story. 
(04-29-2018, 09:30 PM)Adara_ Wrote: wait, considering blothera has won every  engagement against noctia, why would they take this

They attacked when our nation was undefended and when our members including me were offline. Recently we've increased our defenses and they tried attacking while we were at base and they retreated.
(04-29-2018, 09:49 PM)Merfrid Wrote:
(04-29-2018, 09:30 PM)Adara_ Wrote: wait, considering blothera has won every  engagement against noctia, why would they take this

They attacked when our nation was undefended and when our members including me were offline. Recently we've increased our defenses and they tried attacking while we were at base and they retreated.
oke, well if you win I owe alli some money.
(04-29-2018, 07:49 PM)Merfrid Wrote:

You sure this is a good idea?
(04-30-2018, 05:34 AM)Akmina Wrote:
(04-29-2018, 07:49 PM)Merfrid Wrote:

You sure this is a good idea?
They keep attempting to seize our capital city. We've never done anything to them expect join the siege of New Derby. My nation doesn't want to fight and neither do I. If Blothera makes peace with Noctia we can leave each other at peace. Nothing beneficial is coming out of this for Blothera.
idk, it's certainly decently profitable and entertaining for them