Thread Contributor: RaxiusMilitary Infrastructure Initiative of Aureus, 419 ACE
Military Infrastructure Initiative of Aureus
Proposed on the 375h Day of Cryos, 419 ACE by Founder Raxius and Lord Alli

Article I: Declarations
Section I:
This document official establishes a military and the official protocol of said military within the nation of Aureus.
Section II:
This document is to be followed by all members of Aureus.
Section III:
This document can be amended, reformed, or revoked through an official vote of the council.

Article II: Official Training Evaluation
Section I:
If order to participate in Aureunite military activities, members must complete the official training evaluation (O.T.E).
Section II:
The O.T.E is written by the Commanders of the Training and Battle Division, and then must be approved by the Council of Aureus in order to become official.
Section III:
The O.T.E can be replaced, amended, or changed by the Commanders of the Training and Battle Division. The new O.T.E must then be passed by the Council of Aureus in order to become official.

Article III: Divisions
Section I:
There will be be three divisions in the military of Aureus, each one assigned to complete certain tasks. Each division will be assigned one commander. Commanders are chosen by the Council of Aureus through an official council vote. Any member of Aureus with the rank of Knight or Higher can be chosen to be a Commander of one of the Military Divisions. Commanders are assigned with the task of efficiently running their division and ensuring that they accomplish their division’s orders to the best of their ability.
Section II:
The Scout Division of the Aureunite Military is responsible for gathering geographical information pertaining the interests of Aureus. It will also be responsible for running reconnaissance missions and Scout Operations.
Section II:
The Training Division of the Aurenite Military is responsible for preparing the soldiers of Aureus for any and all possible outcomes in the battlefield.  The training division will train all soldiers of Aureus and are also responsible with the task of administering the O.T.E.
Section III:
The Battle Division of the Aurenite Military is responsible for developing strategies, creating battle plans,  and engaging in actual combat with enemies of Aureus.
Section IV:
The Commanders of each division are not above the law and can be removed from their rank forcibly by the council. Commanders are expected to have unwavering loyalty to the Founder as they will receive orders only from the Founder.
Section V:
The Founder is responsible for managing all divisions and ensuring that they accomplish their assigned orders.

Article IV: Orders
Section I:
An order, as defined in this document, is a specific task/objective given to a Commander by the Founder. The Founder is the only individual who can assign an order to a commander, but he must first consult with the council before doing so. He may also consult with the Commander in subject before assigning an official order.
Section II:
An order can contain important information pertaining to Aureunite interests, as such, all orders must be encrypted using official Fotian Code.
Section III:
Orders must be signed by the Founder before being enforced.
Section IV:
Failure to complete an order can result in an official punishment by the Council.

Article V: Conflict Classification
Section I:
A conflict, as defined in this document, is an event in which where military combat takes place. This can be anything from a simple skirmish with bandits, to a battle between to large armies. After being identified, conflicts will be classified and assigned certain priorities for military effectiveness. These classifications shall be listed below.
Section II:
A Level 1 Conflict is low priority and requires two members. The entire nation is not alerted/warned when one occurs.
Section III:
A Level 2 Conflict is medium priority and requires a minimum of four members. The entire nation is alerted/warned when one occurs.
Section IV:
A Level 3 Conflict is high priority and requires all available members. The entire nation is alerted/warned when one occurs.
Section V:
A Level 4 Conflict is completely secret. The Council will assign a commander to manage the conflict, along with a certain amount of members to aid the Commander in succeeding. What occurs during the conflict is to remain confidential and can only be discussed with the Council.

Passed through an official vote of the council on the 375th Day of Cryos, 419 ACE