Thread Contributor: RaxiusAmericans are ruining this server
As a concerned Steve Irwin loving, crocodile-owning Australian who grew up in Cock Wash, Australia, I've become increasingly concerned about the conduct of the American majority on this server. They constantly make rude and annoying remarks about how "u lost to birds" and "Daddy Trump", which are really just offensive, de-railing comments designed to discredit everything from the holy word of Steve Irwin, the Australian way of life, and the administration of this server. Most of it is arguably just bullying.

You must understand that the British lost to these crazy mates due to their violent and psychotic tendencies. They are a threat and insult to common decency and whoever's idea it was to give them internet access has a lot of answer for. Fortunately it isn't very good, which, so far, is the only thing that seems to stand in the way of them causing even more disruption and offense. 

In case I've not made my point clearer, they are ruining this server. Something has to be done.

My recommendation is that you IP ban anyone who insults Steve Irwin or the great county of Australia. It's not Emus who are the bloody problem, but the Americans. Kangaroos be praised. 

Yours and Irwin, an honest Australian citizen.
(04-17-2018, 11:34 AM)Raxius Wrote: As a concerned Steve Irwin loving, crocodile-owning Australian who grew up in Cock Wash, Australia, I've become increasingly concerned about the conduct of the American majority on this server. They constantly make rude and annoying remarks about how "u lost to birds" and "Daddy Trump", which are really just offensive, de-railing comments designed to discredit everything from the holy word of Steve Irwin, the Australian way of life, and the administration of this server. Most of it is arguably just bullying.

You must understand that the British lost to these crazy mates due to their violent and psychotic tendencies. They are a threat and insult to common decency and whoever's idea it was to give them internet access has a lot of answer for. Fortunately it isn't very good, which, so far, is the only thing that seems to stand in the way of them causing even more disruption and offense. 

In case I've not made my point clearer, they are ruining this server. Something has to be done.

My recommendation is that you IP ban anyone who insults Steve Irwin or the great county of Australia. It's not Emus who are the bloody problem, but the Americans. Kangaroos be praised. 

No Australian would describe himself as honest.
It is said that the ancient Indian mathematician and astronomer, Brahmagupta, invented the number 0 so that I could measure how many fucks I give.
(04-18-2018, 02:12 AM)marsglorious Wrote:
(04-17-2018, 11:34 AM)Raxius Wrote: As a concerned Steve Irwin loving, crocodile-owning Australian who grew up in Cock Wash, Australia, I've become increasingly concerned about the conduct of the American majority on this server. They constantly make rude and annoying remarks about how "u lost to birds" and "Daddy Trump", which are really just offensive, de-railing comments designed to discredit everything from the holy word of Steve Irwin, the Australian way of life, and the administration of this server. Most of it is arguably just bullying.

No Australian would describe himself as honest.
As if and dumbass american would!