Thread Contributor: marsgloriousAustralians are ruining this server.
As a concerned God-fearing, gun-owning American who grew up in Badidlybong, Idaho, I've become increasingly concerned about the conduct of the Australian minority on this server. They constantly make distracting and annoying "clever" remarks, they call "banter", which are really just offensive, de-railing comments designed to discredit everything from the Bible, the American way of life, and the administration of this server. Most of it is arguably just bullying.

You must understand that the British deported that reprehensible subspecies to that god forsaken continent for good reason. They are a threat and insult to common decency and whoever's idea it was to give them internet access has a lot of answer for. Fortunately it isn't very good, which, so far, is the only thing that seems to stand in the way them causing even more disruption and offense. 

In case I've not made my point clearer, they are ruining this server. Something has to be done.

My recommendation is that you ban the entire IP range that Australia uses from Atlas and also advise Trump to build a wall around Australia instead. It's not Mexicans who are the real problem, but the Australians. Lord be praised.

Yours and Christ, an honest American citizen.
It is said that the ancient Indian mathematician and astronomer, Brahmagupta, invented the number 0 so that I could measure how many fucks I give.
I don’t think we need to be so harsh, I mean Australians did lose a war against a bird.

That said, I agree with you on the rudeness of the Australian population of this server, and I will be writing the letter to Trump myself.
I’ve made more alcohol on a video game than some breweries. Yes, I am happy with my choices. 
(04-17-2018, 08:16 AM)KillerPike Wrote: I don’t think we need to be so harsh, I mean Australians did lose a war against a bird.

That said, I agree with you on the rudeness of the Australian population of this server, and I will be writing the letter to Trump myself.

That's excellent to hear. I hope they get what they deserve. *squawk* *cough*

Oh that was noth.emu.ing. I hear those birds are perfectly decent and they haven't paid me to post this. They don't have my family hostage. I promise. *wink* *crying*
It is said that the ancient Indian mathematician and astronomer, Brahmagupta, invented the number 0 so that I could measure how many fucks I give.
The satire is strong with this one.
(04-17-2018, 08:14 AM)marsglorious Wrote: G'day. My mate Diggerdoge and I wanna show you something. After this you won't wanna mess with us Australians or our country. This is a message to all you drunk seppos, put a sock in it! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MrRAO_vG_K4