Thread Contributor: DaddyDidderWinterheim's Public Statement
*Didder hesitates before picking up the pen, knowing every word will carry the weight of his people. Finally, he picks up the quill and begins writing.*

On behalf of the Kingdom of Winterheim, I deeply apologize for the horrid events that took place yesterday. Our claim on The Ice Forest was not made from a desire to dominate and rule with an iron fist; it was made with the intention to unify the region under a single, peaceful banner. The approach onto Akrai lands was horribly executed and I am personally to blame. My actions were fueled with so much passion and love for Winterheim, I became blinded to the real mission that was set in place by High King Damin. His mission is as follows: to unite The Ice Forest under the banner of Winterheim using primarily diplomatic agreements instead of mass violence.

Winterheim admits to the fault of their actions. Extensive measures will be taken to ensure that the events that occurred yesterday are not repeated.

Signed by:
Didder Derothe
Jarl of The Kingdom of Winterheim
(04-04-2018, 09:46 AM)DaddyDidder Wrote: *Didder hesitates before picking up the pen, knowing every word will carry the weight of his people. Finally, he picks up the quill and begins writing.*

On behalf of the Kingdom of Winterheim, I deeply apologize for the horrid events that took place yesterday. Our claim on The Ice Forest was not made from a desire to dominate and rule with an iron fist; it was made with the intention to unify the region under a single, peaceful banner. The approach onto Akrai lands was horribly executed and I am personally to blame. My actions were fueled with so much passion and love for Winterheim, I became blinded to the real mission that was set in place by High King Damin. His mission is as follows: to unite The Ice Forest under the banner of Winterheim using primarily diplomatic agreements instead of mass violence.

Winterheim admits to the fault of their actions. Extensive measures will be taken to ensure that the events that occurred yesterday are not repeated.

Signed by:
Didder Derothe

As a driving force for good, The Asarian Empire funded the surrender of Akrai against Winterheim. Several nations have begun preparing to go to arms, and are wary of you now. You have attacked a neutral entity, and made all of Athera doubt the true intentions of The Kingdom of Winterheim. The Sovereign King of the Empire demands a 500 gem payment from Winterheim to compensate for the surrender cost of Akrai. 

Along with this, the Sovereign King requests to discuss with the Kingdom of Winterheim about the true intentions of their claim on the Ice Forest. A meeting can be arranged between the Kings.
(04-04-2018, 01:42 PM)Asymphir Wrote:
(04-04-2018, 09:46 AM)DaddyDidder Wrote: *Didder hesitates before picking up the pen, knowing every word will carry the weight of his people. Finally, he picks up the quill and begins writing.*

Signed by:
Didder Derothe

As a driving force for good, The Asarian Empire funded the surrender of Akrai against Winterheim. Several nations have begun preparing to go to arms, and are wary of you now. You have attacked a neutral entity, and made all of Athera doubt the true intentions of The Kingdom of Winterheim. The Sovereign King of the Empire demands a 500 gem payment from Winterheim to compensate for the surrender cost of Akrai. 

Along with this, the Sovereign King requests to discuss with the Kingdom of Winterheim about the true intentions of their claim on the Ice Forest. A meeting can be arranged between the Kings.

The events that took place yesterday were not supposed to happen. We understand if you are all wary of our intentions, but I can assure that Winterheim is a safe haven for all. I hope trust can be regained from the nations of Athera, we do not want you thinking of us as monsters. A peaceful meeting of the Kings can be arranged. I'll notify High King immediately.