Thread Contributor: litchgathMinimal Inventory Loss Upon Death
So, I just died in Kimara Village to a wood Spirit, but I only lost my xp and my bronze leg armor when I died.  I respawned at my base as normal.  This strikes me as exactly what should be happening for a siege, but I'll leave that to you guys to decide.  Anywho I dunno If it can be recreated, but If It happens to me again, I"ll give you the heads up.
(03-23-2018, 08:40 AM)litchgath Wrote: So, I just died in Kimara Village to a wood Spirit, but I only lost my xp and my bronze leg armor when I died.  I respawned at my base as normal.  This strikes me as exactly what should be happening for a siege, but I'll leave that to you guys to decide.  Anywho I dunno If it can be recreated, but If It happens to me again, I"ll give you the heads up.

I was semi-afk outside Spectros when a forest spider killed me. I respawned with all but some food, a piece of armor, some mob drops, and a bit of tannery I had been testing.
(03-23-2018, 09:02 AM)ChessLlama Wrote:
(03-23-2018, 08:40 AM)litchgath Wrote: So, I just died in Kimara Village to a wood Spirit, but I only lost my xp and my bronze leg armor when I died.  I respawned at my base as normal.  This strikes me as exactly what should be happening for a siege, but I'll leave that to you guys to decide.  Anywho I dunno If it can be recreated, but If It happens to me again, I"ll give you the heads up.

I was semi-afk outside Spectros when a forest spider killed me. I respawned with all but some food, a piece of armor, some mob drops, and a bit of tannery I had been testing.

funny enough this is a siege feature not being disabled outside sieges
I wonder what this big red button does?