Perms Bug
I don't seem to have perms when it comes to /msg and commands of the sort. Priority wise, I do feel like this is an issue sense I have people asking me things in /msg and I can't respond without talking in normal chat. This has happened in Telaria and Nauru. Haven't been far enough to test in other places but I don't think that would change a thing. I would like someone to respond to this problem as soon as they can but I'm ok with waiting.
This is ajaxan posting on mobile. Too lazy to actually log in.

Try relogging if you haven't that normally fixes perms bugs like that if they occur if it's still occurring After that I'll go check your perms file and see how badly it's messed up.

Goodluck!
(01-24-2018, 08:39 PM)AjaxanOnMobile Wrote: This is ajaxan posting on mobile. Too lazy to actually log in.

Try relogging if you haven't that normally fixes perms bugs like that if they occur if it's still occurring After that I'll go check your perms file and see how badly it's messed up.

Goodluck!

Hey, I just wanted to know if you have forgotten or something cause it has been awhile sense I posted this and I still can't use the commands. Hope I didn't sound too pushy.
(02-04-2018, 12:05 PM)Zuleg Wrote:
(01-24-2018, 08:39 PM)AjaxanOnMobile Wrote: This is ajaxan posting on mobile. Too lazy to actually log in.

Goodluck!

Hey, I just wanted to know if you have forgotten or something cause it has been awhile sense I posted this and I still can't use the commands. Hope I didn't sound too pushy.
Looked into it, should be fixed now.
Hey thanks for fixing it. :D