Smeltery Nuggets
A small addition to smeltery, it would be nice if when I crafted a something like a glistening ingot into nuggets those nuggets would be glistening nuggets instead of gold nuggets...
All things considered, I'm probably an antagonist in this story. 
are you suggesting a new way of currency? :3
(01-02-2018, 06:26 PM)Adara_ Wrote: A small addition to smeltery, it would be nice if when I crafted a something like a glistening ingot into nuggets those nuggets would be glistening nuggets instead of gold nuggets..
This would be cool because separate nations could have their own currency. That also means conversion rates if you want to use those currency "nuggets" for trade with other nations. Pretty cool idea tbh.
(01-08-2018, 04:57 AM)RayWard54 Wrote:
(01-02-2018, 06:26 PM)Adara_ Wrote: A small addition to smeltery, it would be nice if when I crafted a something like a glistening ingot into nuggets those nuggets would be glistening nuggets instead of gold nuggets..
This would be cool because separate nations could have their own currency. That also means conversion rates if you want to use those currency "nuggets" for trade with other nations. Pretty cool idea tbh.

that's kinda the idea... it also eliminates a currently unpatched exploit.
All things considered, I'm probably an antagonist in this story.