Thread Contributor: WizardteepotSpire Sickness Symptoms
[A/N: I will keep this post as updated as possible. If you'd like your name on this list or your condition changes, please pm Wizardteepot/Cody Schwartz on discord or send me a message with a mention (@WizardTeepot) on the Atlas discord!]

Although it’s debated whether the flaws of the Obelisk are originated from it’s early departure or the destructive nature of the power that it drew from (i.e. The Sunstone Staff), it is a well known fact that the Obelisk was broken beyond repair, causing problems for most, if not all, Naurulians that escaped with the experimental device. Below is The Prophet’s formal account of all the symptoms of the newly deemed “Spire Sickness” of those that have been diagnosed as such. Obviously this is just a list of the currently prevalent symptoms, but many have yet to be discovered, and Ajaxan fears for the worst…

Ajaxan “The Prophet” - Severe cases of spelling errors (deemed by the locals as Ajaxan-itis).
Tee Alduin - Scarring on arms, normal blood replaced with a golden “ichor”, ability to cast magic verbally without the need of a vector.
Jedoi Talongon - Complete memory wipe, permanently twisted ankle.
Iyoforeayo - Scarring to the face.
Tyrriel - Ability to kill a man, friend or foe, with physical contact of skin.
Bacchus Markov - “Steel Liver”, inability to get drunk due to fast metabolism of most poisons.
Falksi Markov - Complete memory wipe, loss of verbal communication.
Asymphir - Severed Soul
Zepheses Alduin Talongon - Severed Soul (fused with a native Vantian).
Longfellow - Can only metabolize eggplants, unnatural love for boats.
Parabolic - Cases of light shaking and reduced accuracy in combat.
Gideon Gates - Memory loss following a 10 year stasis
What do you mean by "severed soul"?
Honestly, not so sure. As their player lore gets updated, I'm sure we'll all find out :)
hmmm I haven't heard of any new cases of spire sickness yet so those may be the only ones with the problems
(07-25-2017, 01:31 PM)alexichou90 Wrote: hmmm I haven't heard of any new cases of spire sickness yet so those may be the only ones with the problems

Doubtful.
I wonder what this big red button does?
(07-25-2017, 01:31 PM)alexichou90 Wrote: hmmm I haven't heard of any new cases of spire sickness yet so those may be the only ones with the problems

I can now open a literal third eye and there are sometimes strange shimmering lights around me, so those are not the only ones.
Thanatos Lux was revived by the Obelisk after his death in the Fall of Yi Qui'Shen 10 years after Nauru fell from the sky.
(07-26-2017, 01:18 PM)Otvm Wrote:

I can now open a literal third eye and there are sometimes strange shimmering lights around me, so those are not the only ones.

You may have the Sight, something not many people have. People known to have this are you and Gideon, my LOC. It is not a spire sickness, rather an innate ability.
Sight? Sounds interesting.
I wonder what this big red button does?
Any new updates?